2 pounds ground turkey
½ cup onion,
3 tablespoons parsley
¼ cup skim
1 teaspoon dry mustard
2 slices bread, toasted and crumbed
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg until frothy, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in milk, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add bread crumbs; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix onion, and parsley into the ground turkey.
- Add the egg mixture to the meat and mix well.
- Spread into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine ketchup and water.
- Spread on top of meatloaf.
- Bake in 350° F
oven for 1 to 1½ hour.