Taco Tater Skins
6 large russet potatoes
½ cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 green onions, chopped
Salsa and/or sour cream
- Bake potatoes at 375° F until
- Remove potatoes and reduce heat to 350° F.
- When cool, cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving a ¼-
inch thick shell.
- Combine butter and taco seasoning; brush over both sides of potato
- Place skin side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, and onions.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and/or sour cream.