Sweet-n-Sour Chops on the Grill
2 tablespoons butter
½ cup brown
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1½ cup pineapple
½ cup cider
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup lemon-lime soda
6 pork chops
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Add pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour the soda into a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Add ½ cup of
the sauce, mix well.
- Add chops and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
- Remove chops, discarding marinade.
- Grill chops, covered, over hot heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until
- Heat reserved sauce and serve with chops.