At my house, we all love the taste of pizza. So I came up with this
recipe for pizza burgers, and it's really been a big hit.
1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 teaspsoon oregano
1 small can mushrooms, chopped
½ to 1 cup
shredded mozzerella cheese (slices work, too)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into patties.
- Fry burgers 8 -10 minutes, turning once, or until center is no longer
- Top each burger with mozzerella cheese.
- Remove from heat when cheese is melted.
- Spread pizza sauce on buns.
- Top with tomato, onion, and lettuce.