I came up with this recipe idea one day when my daughter Chrissy
was craving pizza, and I didn't want to fool with making crust. Now she asks for these quesadillas more often than she
does pizza made with crust!
Pepperoni Pizza Quesidillas
- Spray flour tortillas on both sides.
- For each quesadilla, cover one tortilla with pizza sauce.
- Layer pepperoni over sauce.
- Cover with mozzerella cheese.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Bake at 400° F
until cheese melts and tops are as brown as desired.
- Let sit five minutes, cut into wedges and serve.
- Can also add any other toppings you like.