delicious marinade, this recipe is wonderful for beef or venison jerky. But it's also great on beef or venison steaks.
Don't take my word for it - try it! You'll love it!
¾ cup soy
¼ cup worcestershire
¼ cup teriyaki
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 package onion soup mix
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
4 drops liquid smoke
- Whisk all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Marinade will taste strong.
- The stronger it tastes, the more flavor your jerky will have.
- Thoroughly immerse meat in marinade and refrigerate, covered, for 24 hours,
stirring 2 - 3 times.
- For jerky, see Oven Jerky or Dehydrator Jerky recipe.