Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
1 baked pie crust
Dash Worcestershire sauce
1 10-ounce can cream of celery soup
½ pound bacon, cooked
1 cup diced broccoli
1 4-ounce can mushrooms
½ pound swiss cheese,
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs and heavy cream until frothy.
- Stir in Worcestershire and garlic salt.
- Whisk in soup a little at a time until all soup is added and the mixture
- Spread the crumbled bacon over the pie crust.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms and cheese, toss to combine.
- Pour the soup mixture over all to fill the pie shell.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, or until firm in the center.