Baked Onion-Smothered Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Livers
1 container chicken livers
Bacon (1 piece for each piece of liver)
2 large onions, sliced and separated into rings
- Spray or lighty grease 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Snip chicken livers into two pieces each.
- Wrap slices of bacon around each piece of liver, and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in baking pan, pieces not touching.
- Slice onions into rings and smother bacon-wrapped liver with onions.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 350° F
for 20 minutes, then remove tin foil and bake until livers are done.