Crock Pot Venison Casserole
2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
3 medium carrots, sliced
1 10-ounce package frozen peas
2 medium onions, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
2 stalks celery, sliced
ground venison, browned in oil and drained
1 10¾ ounce
can tomato soup
- Place vegetables in crock pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the ground venison on top of the vegetables.
- Mix the tomato soup and water and pour over all.
- Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours or High 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir occasionally.