Nanny Robin's Chili
2-3 pounds ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 chopped green pepper
2 cans stewed tomatoes
2 cans chili hot beans
⅓ of a 16-ounce box of spaghetti, broken into 1½" pieces,
cooked, and drained
2-3 packages taco seasoning mix
2 46-ounce cans tomato juice
Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef, onions, and green pepper together; drain.
- Add tomatoes and beans.
- Add spaghetti pieces.
- Add tomato juice, you may want to use more or less, depending on how thick
or how soupy you want your chili.
- Add taco seasoning mix; stir until well blended.
- Salt to taste.
- Simmer over medium heat, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with cheddar cheese and crackers.