Lasagna With a Twist
1 pound ground beef
½ cup chopped
Dash minced garlic
1¾ cup spaghetti
6 ounces spiral noodles, cooked and drained
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown beef with onion, garlic and salt, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and simmer until heated.
- Remove 1 cup of the meat sauce, and set aside.
- Stir noodles into remaining sauce.
- Place half of noodle mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Cover with cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle on ½ cup mozzerella,
and ½ cup cheddar cheeses.
- Add remaining noodle mixture, top with reserved meat sauce and remaining
mozzerella and cheddar cheeses.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350° F for
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.