Outrageous Oven-Fried Chicken
1 package herb stuffing mix, crushed
⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup parsley
2½ to 3 pounds
¼ cup melted
- Combine stuffing mix, parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Skin the chicken.
- Rinse chicken.; pat dry.
- Brush each piece of chicken with butter and roll in the stuffing mixture.
- Place chicken in greased or buttered 9x13-inch baking pan with chicken not
- Bake uncovered in a 375° F
oven for 45-55 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Do not turn chicken while baking.