16 slices white bread
1½ cups cubed fully cooked
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 cups shredded mozzerella cheese
3 cups whole milk
½ teaspoon dry mustard
3 cups uncrushed cornflakes
½ cups melted butter
- Trim crusts from bread, cut slices in half.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cover bottom of pan with half of bread, half of ham and half of each of
- Repeat layer.
- Combine eggs, milk, mustard, and onion powder.
- Pour over layers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Combine cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375° F
for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.