Divine Turkey Divan
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoon chicken bouillon or 2 cubes crushed
2 cups milk
1 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
16-ounce package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
3 cups cubed, cooked turkey
2 teaspoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Stir in flour and bouillon.
- Gradually stir in milk and cook until thick and boiling, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in mayonnaise and parmesan cheese.
- Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Arrange broccoli in 12 x 8-inch dish.
- Arrange turkey on top.
- Pour sauce mixture over turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered at 350° F
for 25-35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.