Glazed Orange Chicken
2 teaspoons oil
3 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, halved
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoon sugar
teaspoon onion powder
1¼ cups unsweetened orange juice
1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook chicken in hot oil until well browned.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, marjoram, salt and onion powder.
- Gradually stir in orange juice, blend well.
- Pour over chicken.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer
pink, turning chicken over once halfway through.
- Sprinkle with orange peel and serve.