Kickin' Onion Chicken Tenders
½ cup hot
cayenne pepper sauce
2 cups french-fried onions, coarsley crushed
boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 strips
Non-stick Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place hot sauce and crushed french-fried onions each in their own shallow
- Dip the chicken pieces first in the hot sauce, then in the crushed french-fried
onions, coating well.
- Place coated strips on the baking sheets and spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is done.