Tailgaters Pork Chops
8 bone-in pork chops
4 cups orange juice
1 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
½ cup dijon-style mustard
½ cup honey
Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, and honey.
- Place pork chops in two large resealable plastic bags and pour half the marinade into each bag.
- Shake around to coat pork chops.
- Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Grill chops until nicely brown and tender, turning once.