Teriyaki Pork Roast
¾ cup unsweetened
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 boneless pork roast, about 3 pounds, halved
3 tablespoons cold water
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a greased slow cooker.
- Add roast and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove roast and keep warm.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth.
- Stir in juices from the slow cooker.
- Bring to a boil, stirring for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with the roast.