Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce
2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves, about 4 pounds each
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
½ cup plus
2 tablespoons water, divided
1 package onion soup mix
2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Cut each turkey breast in half
- Place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine cranberry sauce, ½
cup water, and soup mix.
- Pour over the turkey.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170° F.
- Remove turkey and keep warm.
- Transfer the cranberry mixture to a small saucepan.
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and remaining water until smooth.
- Bring cranberry mixture to a boil.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Slice turkey.
- Serve with cranberry sauce mixture.