2 cups crushed pretzels
¾ cup butter,
1 tablespoon sugar
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 large box strawberry jello
2 cups boiling water
2 packages frozen strawberries, thawed
1 9-ounce carton cool whip
- Combine pretzel crumbs, butter, and sugar.
- Press into a 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake at 400° F
for 8 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and Cool Whip until smooth.
- Spread mixture on the cooled crust making sure it seals.
- Combine jello, water and strawberries.
- Pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.