Your kids will love creating shapes and characters with this sweet-smelling
Cinnamon Holiday Ornaments
½ cup cinnamon
1 cup applesauce
1 tablespoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon ground cloves
1 tablespoon white glue
- Combine cinnamon, applesauce, nutmeg, ground cloves and glue in a bowl.
- Mix well until a stiff dough forms.
- Roll out dough to ¼-inch thickness.
- Using cookie cutters, cut dough into various shapes.
- Poke a hole through top of ornaments, using the end of a straw.
- Carefully place cut out shapes on a wire rack.
- Let ornaments air dry for 5 to 7 days, turning occasionally.
- When ornaments are completely hardened, thread a piece of ribbon through
the hole in each ornament and tie a loop so the ornaments can hang.