Crock Pot Peanut Candy
1 16-ounce jar unsalted dry roasted peanuts
1 16-ounce jar salted dry roasted peanuts
1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
1 4-ounce bar German chocolate, broken into pieces
3 pounds white almond bar, broken into pieces
- Place ingredients in crock pot in order listed, starting with peanuts and
ending with white almond bark.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, being careful not to remove lid.
- Turn off heat and let cool slightly.
- Remove lid and mix thoroughly.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Allow to cool and harden.
- Makes approximately 170 pieces.