Grilled Salmon Kabobs
⅓ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
¼ cup lemon
2 tablespooons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, rosemary,or thyme
2 pounds salmon fillets, skin on
- Whisk together all ingredients except the fish.
- Cut salmon into 2-inch cubes.
- Skewer the fish, spoon marinade over it.
- Let sit, refrigerated, for one hour.
- Grill over high heat 4-inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes.
- Center should remain rare.
- Serve with your choice marinated, skewered, and grilled vegetables.