Grilled Bacon Franks
3 tablespoons prepared mustard
3 tablespoons catsup
4 tablespoons minced onion
12 slices bacon
6 frankfurter rolls
3 tablespoons melted butter
- In a bowl combine mustard, catsup and minced onion.
- Twirl 2 slices bacon around frankfurters covering completely.
- Fasten with toothpicks.
- Grease grill lightly.
- Brush frankfurters with ½ of the mustard-catsup mixture.
- Cook frankfurters on grill, turning frequently until bacon is crisp.
- Spread rolls with butter.
- Place buttered side down on grill until brown.
- Remove rolls and frankfurters to a platter.
- Brush the inside of the rolls with remaining sauce.
- Serve frankfurters in rolls.