Another great recipe from Cindy. These chuckwagon sandwiches are
oh-so-delicious and filling. You can't imagine until you try them! These sandwiches are pretty big - for a pretty
Cindy's Chuckwagon Deluxe Sandwiches
4 large chuckwagon patties
1 green pepper, cut into rings
1 large onion, cut into rings
2 tablespoons butter
4 slices cheese
2 onion rolls, sliced and warm
- Fry chuckwagon patties.
- Meanwhile, saute' onions and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Slightly warm buns in oven or microwave.
- Place one chuckwagon patty on bottom half of bun, add a slice of cheese, another
chuckwagon patty, and another slice of cheese.
- Top it all off with a generous spoonful of sauteed green peppers and onions.
- Add top bun (spread with mayo.)
Makes 2 large sandwiches