2 sticks unsalted butter, room
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 cups grated carrots
1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter with white and brown sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Beat into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the carrots and walnuts.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately
1 hour, until toothpick comes out clean.